Patient/client reminder when coming to the appointment
- When coming to Thai massage or physiotherapy, bring loose, athletic clothes.
- When coming in for physiotherapy, please bring along records of your medical history and test results if possible (X-ray scans, etc.).
- Dress warm because you might fall ill after a therapy or massage.
- Make sure you do not have any contraindications to massage.
- If you cannot come at the agreed time, please let us know early.
- Please don’t come when drunk. In this case, we have the right to deny you the service.
- If you want to order a nutrition or training plan or participate in personal training, please notify us at: teave[at]teraapialaegas.ee, so we could prepare.
- Please bring cash (we do not have card payments). ATMs are located just outside, near the Comarket store (SEB, Swedbank, and Nordea).